Our tasty sandwiches for the beach
Summer, fall, winter, spring… Sandwiches, whenever you eat them, are perfect options for any time of day, season of the year, situation. And for the beach, they are the ideal alternative. Easy to prepare but complete at any level, due to the quality of the ingredients we choose, to the perfect combination we can get by mixing different raw materials and their contribution in terms of nutrients. Do you know our sandwiches?
We often think that a sandwich is the easy option on fast food but we are wrong. If we prepare them consciously, they can be alternatives interesting in many ways and in Pantea, we know it clearly! You’ll find our sandwiches, for all tastes and needs, in all our beach bars (Blue Beach Bar, La Deliciosa, Bambú Beach Bar and Vai Moana). Which one do you feel like?
- Submarine: tuna, red onion, capers, black olives, tomatoes, hard boiled egg and mayonnaise. This one is highly recommended for the proteins from the high-quality tuna and the egg and the contribution of Omega 3. A perfect choice to fill the body with energy!
- Sibarita: rustic bread with tomato and our best acorn-fed Iberian ham. If we eat this sandwich, the bread provides carbohydrates, the ham protein and the tomato, vitamins A, C, fibre and antioxidants. Did you know this alternative was so good?
- New Yorker: club sandwich of chicken, bacon, mayonnaise, fried egg and vegetables.
- Croque Monsieur: the biggest sandwich for the beach. Carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. An option for children?
- Pulled Pork: smoked pork cooked at low temperature with coleslaw.
- La Bella Bellucci: focaccia with Zucchini, tomato, mozzarella, anchovies and our red pesto. Vegan option.
- BLT: crispy bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.